Minecraft: TNA Part 7 Minecraft: TNA Part 7

Nice job, very well done series i must say. A bit more creative than most of the Minecraft videos.

P.S. Am i the only one who saw the Indiana Jones reference? Why is the floor moving. The scene when Harrison Ford and John Resse Davis uncover the tomb of the ark of the covanent.

Gabe Newell Eats HL2:E3 Gabe Newell Eats HL2:E3

Nice Job!

It really only makes sense to any Team Fortress 2 players out there, nice job with it.

Tarboy Tarboy

Excellent job

you guys should turn this into a series of episodes about Tarboy, like the other newground artists who have helped build up Newgrounds, it would do very well.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

awesome job!

This was really fun i palyed for about 1 hour and 45 min i have almost all medals (missings 3 or so) my high score was 140,247 feet in 1 cannon shot, with a total distance traveled of 3,076,832 feet.

Wonder if anyone has a better score than me :P

Tuning In Tuning In

ehh its ok

I get how it works but its just not a game for me, also it took a bit of time to even understand what i was supposed to do.

someplaceelse responds:

If you need a hint, just right click! That should get you started, or even tell you the answer. It's not really that hard id you think about it! ;D

AN Escape Series #4 AN Escape Series #4

awsome game

2:06 is my time, nice job i have now played all 4 of them :)

DPulse - No Control DPulse - No Control

Nice job has good beats!

This song reminds me alot of Deadmau5's work since he is also a House DJ, check out his work and you can hear the simialrities in the bass parts, anyways keep up the good work i like it alot!

DigitalPulse responds:

Well of course I know Deadmau5, he's amazing!

Thanks for the review,

Digital Pulse

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

Nice job

sounds really close to the original and i like that it had alot of guitars to do the parts where he sings. nice tribute to MJ.

Destiny's Betrayal Destiny's Betrayal

Nice

i really like it, keep up the good work because this is a good trance song

georgem124 responds:

its not trance. its speedcore actually...

Metroid Physiology Metroid Physiology

awesome work man

the detail is exremely well done and it looks excellent, keep up the good work.

Daft Punk Daft Punk

hahaha

awsome drawing man i love Daft Punk, this ha been added to my favorites you did a good job on it keep up the good work!

Cloud vs Sephiroth Cloud vs Sephiroth

OMG

there are no words to describe how awsome that picture is, i wish my artistic skill was just a 1/3 of your awsome might.

Wavechan responds:

Aw ; ; Thank you very much!