Minecraft: TNA Part 7 Minecraft: TNA Part 7

Nice job, very well done series i must say. A bit more creative than most of the Minecraft videos.

P.S. Am i the only one who saw the Indiana Jones reference? Why is the floor moving. The scene when Harrison Ford and John Resse Davis uncover the tomb of the ark of the covanent.

Gabe Newell Eats HL2:E3 Gabe Newell Eats HL2:E3

Nice Job!

It really only makes sense to any Team Fortress 2 players out there, nice job with it.

Tarboy Tarboy

Excellent job

you guys should turn this into a series of episodes about Tarboy, like the other newground artists who have helped build up Newgrounds, it would do very well.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Very well done

This video was good, though i play alot of video games i don't paly WoW or use Facebook, but i agree some people spend too much time on them, i liked the fact that you burned a copy of WoW :) though the voice you used made it a little boring at points that is why you got a 9/10, you needed more excitement when making your point

ICOK - Modern Lolfare ICOK - Modern Lolfare

This was good

Very good animation and it was funny, i have played the game and yes thats happened to me a couple times, unlockeing all the killrewards was funny.

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

not really good

i don't know why its on the front page, don't ever make a stick figure video on Left 4 Dead again, if you make a L4D video make them look liek the real people, this is my constructive criticism

StealthBeast responds:

Uh lol. No. Lol. I will follow no such advice lol.

Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

nice job

As HotdiggedyDemon said it reminds me of FlapJack

nice work, hope theres more like a series

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

nice job

i gave you a 5/5 and a 10/10

this was funny, i love the fallout 3 toilets :), and i did not know that about duke nukem very nice

That Japanese Thing That Japanese Thing

not funny or cool

i didn't like this video at all, and anime is cool theres nothing wrong with it, anime is the Japanese version of cartoons and animation hence its called anime. Don't know why you submitted this video anyways.

Legends of a New Earth P1 Legends of a New Earth P1

nice work people

It was really good, i liked the animation style and the art was great, keep u the good work, cna't wait for part 2